"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power"- 2 Timothy 1:7

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello Sorry to Be Gone So Long

Hello blog world. How's it been going?
 Sorry I have been gone for so long but a lot has happened since i have blogged last.
My oldest son has been in a horrible battle with his middle school staff. He was claiming that the staff was picking on him because he was smarter than the other children. At first I thought this was utterly silly and he must be at the school "cutting up" as we like to say in the south, but as I investigated the issue further, I began to come to the same conclusion.

Wouldn't you know it, once I get into a good grove blogging, the oh so beautiful but high maintainence baby girl needs me. I guess the long story will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment